Feeling what you think and knowing what you feel. This is a valuable connection that is not naturally present in people’s busy daily lives. We apply corporate haptotherapy to look for that connection. We take people back to their core. The path close to yourself can only be found from within, from your own centre, examining the way you think, feel and act. You will gain the strength to take that path, wholeheartedly, peacefully and self-assuredly.
‘This treatment has brought me a lot. The conversations with Nicole and her treatments made me feel a lot.’
Jennifer P. Eindhoven
What is corporate haptotherapy?
Humans are the sum of all their thinking, feeling and acting. That is the essence of haptotherapy. Body and mind are connected and influence each other. In today’s society, we focus mainly on the rational side of things; there’s little room for feelings.
Sometimes you have specific characteristics that are considered negative, by yourself or by your environment. Often, you tend to hide or conceal these features with other behaviours. In other words, the balance between feeling, thinking and acting is disrupted. You feel that you are stuck, that you are alone, or that you are distancing yourself more and more from who you really are and from your true desires.
The haptotherapist focuses on (the development of) the client’s ability to feel. They use interviews, experience-oriented exercises and physical touch. Touch is the most direct form of communication. The haptotherapist uses these techniques to let you discover your pattern en what you experience when your pattern gets disrupted. The emphasis is on the feelings of that moment, so you experience those feelings in the safe environment of the treatment room. Eventually, you can apply these new experiences in your own living environment, in relation to the people around you.
Everything that is touched will start moving
Who can use corporate haptotherapy?
Get reacquainted with yourself
Corporate haptotherapy can be used by people who want to reconnect with themselves. For example, people who tend to overthink; those who are always considering the things they have to do, or worry about who they think they should be. This sometimes causes the following problems:
- Difficult relationships with others both privately and at work (quick in conflict with others);
- People who are mainly in their head and who find it difficult or impossible to make contact with their body, as a result of which they are difficult or unable to feel their limits and/or needs and are therefore unable to indicate (then the combination of haptonomy very nice/helpful with connecting communication);
- Temporary overload such as stress, burnout, overstrain;
- Clear or vague physical symptoms;
- Abdominal pain, headache, nervousness such as restlessness, uncertainty, anxiety and sleeping problems;
- A moving change (life event) in your life such as death of a loved one, change of job/function, (divorce) divorce, dismissal, reorganization;
- Meaning of life questions;
- Get more balance/connection between head, body and context.
Haptonomy team coaching
What do you really want? Do you know this about yourself? And can you achieve this? A team consists of all kinds of individuals, all with their own motivations and personality. The dynamics of a team greatly depends on its members. The core of haptonomy team coaching lies in knowing and understanding yourself and learning to know and understand others.
Applying reasoning that is based on thinking, feeling and doing. At Bedrijfsmaatwerk Eindhoven, we provide specialised haptonomy team coaching tailored to your company. This starts with an exploratory meeting, where we discuss the specific needs and demands within your company. The next step is to work together to strengthen the team. Well-balanced team members are a valuable asset for the entire team and are therefore beneficial for your business.