Now that we can carry on working at BMWE, it is important that we apply certain rules and measures. This is because of your health, our fellow human beings and of course our own well being as professionals.
We distinguish between necessary measures (as drawn up in consultation with RIVM, the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport and our professional organizations) and practical measures. We apply these practical measures to be able to work as responsibly as possible within the specific BMWE practical situation.
- We will contact you prior to your appointment to ask if you are healthy. The appointment cannot be held if you:
- Have complaints such as coughing, sore throat, colds, shortness of breath, sneezing and / or fever.
- Have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Healed from COVID-19 less than two weeks ago.
- Housemates have the above complaints.
- We adhere to the rules of conduct of RIVM.
- We don’t shake hands.
- We wash our hands before and after the treatment. If necessary also during the treatment itself.
- Coughing and sneezing inside the elbow.
- Use tissue paper and throw it away immediately after use.
- You arrive on time for your appointment. This means: not too late, but certainly not too early. This is to avoid crowds while waiting. Make sure to be up to 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- BMWE ensures that the waiting room is as empty as possible, so that the 1.5-meter distance rule can be maintained.
- If there’s someone in the waiting room after all? We ensure that there are additional chairs in the hall
- Bring your own towel.
- Wash your hands at home. At BMWE you can disinfect your hands again.
- We don’t serve coffee and tea. However, bottles of water are available.
- Only use the toilet when absolutely necessary.
- All rooms are ventilated. We will air the rooms as much as possible.
- BMWE provides personal protective equipment.
- We disinfect the surfaces in the room after every treatment.
- Immediately leave the BMWE premises after treatment.
By using the above measures, we are convinced that we’re doing everything we can to carry out our treatments safely and responsibly.
Kind regards, Team BMWE